Want to Buy Clarity Aloft, will trade my DC ANR &...

bucksmith

Did you lock the doors?
I'd like to give the Clarity Aloft a try, I'm looking for sunglasses freedom...I can't afford much, (duh, I'm a pilot) so I'd like to offer up my David Clark H10-13X ANR Headset. They are the ones that look like standard DC's but have the electronic noise cancelling box. I love them, they work great, just missing the battery cover. They retail around the mid $600 range and feel like every other DC. Also, I have a pair of Telex 50D's that have a broken wire in the cord. Haven't sent them in for repair, you could get a sweet deal now, or if I get them gone over by Telex, I'll throw them up for sale on here.
Hoping somebody has decided the Clarity Aloft isn't for them and would like a classic David Clark with the comfort of noise cancelling...
Not sure if I need TSO or not, I fly pt 135 and "probably" not going to the airlines...
Thanks for looking!

If you don't need a TSO'd headset, I recommend looking at the Quiet tech Halo. I bought my pair at Oshkosh a couple of years ago after going to both QT's and CA's booths. The Halo is not as expensive and I liked the audio quality better. I almost think the guy at QT will send you a pair and you can return them within 30 days if you don't like them.

Clarity Aloft headsets are great. Extremely light and the speakers are crystal clear for atc.

Back