Chicago PEPC

So nobody has received Chicago PEPC date confirmations?

I'm guessing that we will begin to hear after the July 18th deadline....

Has anyone bought their plane tickets yet? I was plannning on staying with a friend in Chicago so I figured it would be a safe bet to schedule my flight going there on the 11th and leaving the 16th.

So nobody has received Chicago PEPC date confirmations?

I'm guessing that we will begin to hear after the July 18th deadline....

Has anyone bought their plane tickets yet? I was plannning on staying with a friend in Chicago so I figured it would be a safe bet to schedule my flight going there on the 11th and leaving the 16th.

I got Chicago (no confirmed date / time yet) but my deadline was July 7th... what gives.

Yeah but atleast you got your paperwork Boomer!!!! :banghead: :buck:

I want paper work! lol Oh and no, no confirmed date yet, I'm sure we'll be the last. I'm thinking about rescheduling my plane ticket for departing on the 16th though, just to be safe. Right now it's for the 13th since the enroute portion is the 11th and the 12th. :panic:

Alright, the Memphisers are starting to get their final confirmations, and their PEPC is about 2-3 weeks away....based on this, I am going to predict that we will start to get ours just after the Memphis PEPC is over, sometime around the very end of July....

I got $20 on the 28th for the first Chicago PEPC final letter--Any takers ?? ;)

Alright, the Memphisers are starting to get their final confirmations, and their PEPC is about 2-3 weeks away....based on this, I am going to predict that we will start to get ours just after the Memphis PEPC is over, sometime around the very end of July....

I got $20 on the 28th for the first Chicago PEPC final letter--Any takers ?? ;)

Are we going with the exact date? Whoever is closest without going past your chosen date (must receive before date selected)? More specifics... gotta pick the date smartly!

I am in for $20.

Well, didn't hear from her today. There was a small moment of time I saw an email from a Terri, but alas it wasn't the Terri from the FAA, just some chick wanting to "increase my manhood". :laff:
try calling her....405 798 2026....thats how i got a hold of her

Does anybody know if we need to fill out the SF 85 again if we already have a public trust clearance? (SF 85P)
i would just so they have a current one...im currently a contractor for the FAA and still had to fill one out

Unless you have a clearance granted and investigated by OPM, I am pretty sure you will still have to fill one out.

im a civilian contractor with the FAA. pretty sure that's the case, but i'll just take my 85p with me when i go, to be safe. not much has changed since i submitted it :eek:

Just the HR stuff. I'm just happy I finally got it, was going to be making another phone call monday if I didn't see it this week :)

Didn't they send all those attachments with the original e-mail they sent out for PEPC dates?
***nevermind answered my own ?***

I read on another forum that someone talked to Connie on Friday and was told we should receive date confirmations this week.

Let's cross our fingers and do a shot of Jaeger standing on our heads while rubbing our tummies and humming the National Anthem.

I read on another forum that someone talked to Connie on Friday and was told we should receive date confirmations this week.

Let's cross our fingers and do a shot of Jaeger standing on our heads while rubbing our tummies and humming the National Anthem.

dont forget to spin around 3 times

My heart just dropped and i vomited it out on to the floor:panic:....now there is no way I'll pass the medical exam!!!...thanks for the pick me up though, it'll get me through the rest of the day :cwm27:

Back