Chicago PEPC

Just a quick update that the background check forms for the people you listed as references have been sent, I've gotten calls from 2 people today saying they got them. Pretty basic stuff, how long have you known this person, how frequently do you interact w/ them, when was the last time you talked with them, any info that you feel would disqualify them from obtaining security clearance...etc, etc. Kind of impressed though, thought it would be at least a month until anyone got anything!

Just a quick update that the background check forms for the people you listed as references have been sent, I've gotten calls from 2 people today saying they got them. Pretty basic stuff, how long have you known this person, how frequently do you interact w/ them, when was the last time you talked with them, any info that you feel would disqualify them from obtaining security clearance...etc, etc. Kind of impressed though, thought it would be at least a month until anyone got anything!

FROM LAST WEEK'S PEPC?! Get the hell out!

Pepc question.... Did you guys get to choose your Pepc location or did they tell you where you had to go?

Pepc question.... Did you guys get to choose your Pepc location or did they tell you where you had to go?

We got a hijacker! I kid.

They sent the options of all the PEPCs for our PUBNAT and we chose which one we wanted... Granted... once one fills up they'll let you know there are no more slots and will you got to PEPC x instead.

Someone already got their Security paperwork sent out from the Chicago PEPC? That's crazy fast, hope it goes that fast for everyone.

Did anyone do anything exciting while in CHI?
I took the Blue Line from Rosemont to Monroe or Madison, then planned on walking to the Navy Pier. About an hour later and standing in front of the Jordan statue at the arena, I realized I had walked in the opposite direction. I felt like an idiot. Seeing where The Dark Knight was filmed cheered me up though.

For all you guys who went to the Chicago PEPC did you have to go through metal detectors? Cause I usually wear a necklace, belt with metal and my dress shoes actually have some metal in em.I'd rather just not go through the trouble of having to take it all off I hate that.I'd like to know so I can go buy one of those all leather belts and new dress shoes thanks a lot.

For all you guys who went to the Chicago PEPC did you have to go through metal detectors? Cause I usually wear a necklace, belt with metal and my dress shoes actually have some metal in em.I'd rather just not go through the trouble of having to take it all off I hate that.I'd like to know so I can go buy one of those all leather belts and new dress shoes thanks a lot.

Si... es verdad! My belt went off but after I set off the walk through detector twice, he just wanded me. He also looked in my bags.

It was quick.

I had to go through like 3 times because it kept going off after removing my belt and emptying my pockets he finally said it must have been the metal in my shoes.

Back