Chicago PEPC

Checked my SPAM folder this afternoon, finally got the email from HR with the documents they need filled out and faxed back early this morning. For a second I thought I was being left out... hehe

I know the people for the Memphis PEPC are starting to get their dates I think. So I'm assuming we're next in the batch. I still haven't gotten my e-mail with the paperwork though !!!

Still waiting on my paper work! :panic: I printed the SF-86 off, and have that already. Boomer in your stuff did they have the requirements for transcripts? I already have copies from all my schools, just trying to get a head start since it's looking like it might come down to the wire. Do they want high school ones as well, or just college?

Still waiting on my paper work! :panic: I printed the SF-86 off, and have that already. Boomer in your stuff did they have the requirements for transcripts? I already have copies from all my schools, just trying to get a head start since it's looking like it might come down to the wire. Do they want high school ones as well, or just college?

No. I was only asked to fill out three forms which were really painless. I filled out my SF86 over the holiday weekend (they didnt' ask me to, just wanted to get it done) and I didn't realize some of the items on the SF86 went back so far (originally looked over the SF85 a few months back and wasn't worried at all) so now I am shakin' in my boots. I have an email into Mr. Anderson about it, we'll see if he knows anything about what exactly they are looking for on the background.

So the SF-86 is much more intense than the SF-85??

By the way, I'm sure this has already been in a few other posts, but do terminal people fill out the 85 or the 85P? I already started on the 85--doesn't seem too rough yet :bandit:

K I am totally behind. What is this S 86 85 85p thing? There was no request for it in the emails we received. Or is it something we are going to have to deal with down the road and you all are trying to get it out of the way??

K I am totally behind. What is this S 86 85 85p thing? There was no request for it in the emails we received. Or is it something we are going to have to deal with down the road and you all are trying to get it out of the way??

They are both background check paperwork that you will have to fill out at the PEPC. The forms can be downloaded off the internet--just google them. The 85 is for terminal people and the 86 is for enrouters.

They are a little bit of a pain, so it is advisable to fill it out in the comfort of your own home and then just copy all of the info once you get to the PEPC.

STILL NO ONE has heard from our reps about a date confirmation? New Yorks PEPCs are this week WHEN WILL THE WAITING END?

STILL NO ONE has heard from our reps about a date confirmation? New Yorks PEPCs are this week WHEN WILL THE WAITING END?

I sent an email to Terri this morning to get a guesstimate, she hasn't replied yet. I would think she'd respond with something after she gets done pacing her office calling me every name in the book for interrupting her scheduling. :whatever:

Have you met the government? Hurry up and wait is the standard M.O. It's only going to get worse you know ;)

:crazy:

I sent an email to Terri this morning to get a guesstimate, she hasn't replied yet. I would think she'd respond with something after she gets done pacing her office calling me every name in the book for interrupting her scheduling. :whatever:

:yup::yup::D:D:yup::yup::D:D:yup::yup:

Well, didn't hear from her today. There was a small moment of time I saw an email from a Terri, but alas it wasn't the Terri from the FAA, just some chick wanting to "increase my manhood". :laff:

Does anybody know if we need to fill out the SF 85 again if we already have a public trust clearance? (SF 85P)

Back