CFI - 1200 TT, 800 TW (Advanced aerobatics & Warbird experienced)

TexanHP

Hi!

Currently instructing in the Chicagoland area and about to get my multi/com/inst addon in about a month to look for a jet job. If anyone has the need for an advanced aerobatics, tailwheel, or warbird instructor - feel free to let me know. Most of my time is in Extras (300L, 330LX/LT/LC) and SNJ5/T6's. Pitts (S2 and M12) experienced as well. Currently have a 300L and 8KCAB for the tailwheel and aerobatic instruction located at ARR.

50/50 chance I will be available in the Las Vegas area starting next month.

- Jared

Last edited:
You may have already seen it, but if you are looking to move to Las Vegas, there is one of those "combat schools" that posts to climbto350 from time to time. I think it's Sky Combat or something like that, using 300Ls. I've also seen a few jet SIC jobs in the LAS area on that site. Everything from ATP mins to already having ATP and a type on the jet. Of course those are just the posted mins, but I would bet that since I see the same ones posting at least once a month, they're still looking.

You may have already seen it, but if you are looking to move to Las Vegas, there is one of those "combat schools" that posts to climbto350 from time to time. I think it's Sky Combat or something like that, using 300Ls. I've also seen a few jet SIC jobs in the LAS area on that site. Everything from ATP mins to already having ATP and a type on the jet. Of course those are just the posted mins, but I would bet that since I see the same ones posting at least once a month, they're still looking.
Weren't they just a topic in another thread?

Hi!

Currently instructing in the Chicagoland area and about to get my multi/com/inst addon in about a month to look for a jet job. If anyone has the need for an advanced aerobatics, tailwheel, or warbird instructor - feel free to let me know. Most of my time is in Extras (300L, 330LX/LT/LC) and SNJ5/T6's. Pitts (S2 and M12) experienced as well. Currently have a 300L and 8KCAB for the tailwheel and aerobatic instruction located at ARR.

- Jared
Bout time you joined JC!

Hi!

- Jared
Are you at GW?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To be fair, any time I'm in the office on the computer, my wife assumes I'm busy working on something (all those semesters of studying, working on CFI, etc). So though I'm not on the toilet, trawling the forums does provide a bit of much-needed respite every day.

Are you at GW?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes... They contacted me for a job and I declined.
Also as for GW - owner went to military contracting. I'm stuck flying some random Extras, T6's and at the moment a B350. I've got some free time every once in a while, though! :p

Back