career in a regional??

[quoteSo the original question was could you be happy as a career regional pilot? I think you could be happy as a career cfi if that is what you wanted. Its just as easy to decide to focus on positives as it is to be a disgruntled, bitter person. As for the money, yeah its not the best but no matter how much you make you will always have money issues. And the last time I checked we don't go to our grave with our savings account so why worry. Just my 2 cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. The only problem with CFIing is that it's hard to make ends meet. It's equally difficult when you're first year FO.

[ QUOTE ]
And the last time I checked we don't go to our grave with our savings account so why worry. Just my 2 cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but I have big plans for my grave!!!

I want a statue of a Corporal standing guard in his Dress Blue "D" Uniform, under arms. His shoes will be well shined, his cover as white as the fresh-fallen snow and his sidearm in wonderful detail. The creases in his shirt and trousers will be razor sharp and his military alignment as near to perfect as one could expect from a corporal of 4 years of Naval service. As you approach my grave, you'll be forced to stand on a pressure plate hidden under the ground, and when you do, The Marines' Hymn will play - enough to make any Leatherneck stand proud!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Geez, Lloyd, why don't we mummify you and all your cats and put you in a pyramid???

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, Russ, don't you think that's a little excessive??
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is! I got back from Florence a few weeks ago. My friend is studying abroad there and I visited him for Spring Break. It was amazing!

We climbed to the top of it and the view from the top was unbelievable.

What did you do while you were there? What bars/clubs did you hit up?

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously have confused me with someone cool.

I went for spring break my third year of law school (1999 -- jeez that's getting to be a long time ago!!). 3 days in Florence; did not visit any clubs/bars. Spent the whole time looking at art and history -- museums, churches, castle-thingys, etc. I LOVE history. So I was all over visting the Medici buildings, Duomo and stuff like that. The food's pretty awesome too!! But no clubs.

Me:
crazy.gif
confused.gif

Not me:
cool.gif

MF

[/ QUOTE ]

We saw all those sights as well and I loved them. I could not believe how good the food was. I brought back 8 bottles of wine. The gelato was SOOO good!

I live in SouthEast DC.....32 a year is 16 an hour...People get shot and left in dumpsters for 5 dollars and their shoes around here

Back