Can I still get hired?

Well, we do have a senior AME... ;)

Well yeah but.... we also have guys here that look at piles of resumés, and we have people that he might have to share the cockpit with. The thing is, the likelihood that "MyFlightSurgeon" will be conducting his medical exam are slim to none. I also think that none of the JC'rs will be coming across his resumé anytime soon or in the future. There really isn't much more we can do. We can't hold his hand, we can't tell him it'll be ok (why lie?), we've done all we can.

So seriously, 9 pages later this is still going?

-Mentally ill
-Threatened to shoot up his school

Does that really require 9 pages!? I mean what ever happened to, "You're hosed son?"

-Mentally ill

Does that really require 9 pages!? I mean what ever happened to, "You're hosed son?"

:yeahthat::yeahthat:This is a prime example of, as Doug put it, scoreless soccer. Most of those pages were, you are all wrong and lemme explain my situation clearer mixed in with what appeared to be no habla english:laff:

-Mentally ill

I know, right? Talk about the deck stacked against ya............. :banghead: :rolleyes: :panic:

:yeahthat::yeahthat:This is a prime example of, as Doug put it, scoreless soccer. Most of those pages were, you are all wrong and lemme explain my situation clearer mixed in with what appeared to be no habla english:laff:

Actions have consequences. Own up, move forward and the world is yours, but if people expect everyone to act like a 5th grade principal towards a youngsters mistakes, the real world is going to bite them in the ass.

Back