Calling all 757 pilots..

FlySooner9

Im having to write a term paper for my aviation history class. Were able to write about any aircraft that we want to. Since the 757 is my favorite plane ever i decided to write about it. Anyway, what i need is some quotes from some 757 pilots. Just write anything you wish about the plane, why you enjoy flying it, your favorite thing about it, anything. Thanks to anyone who helps me out. Also if some of you dont fly the 757 but are friends with some if you wouldn't mind mentioning this that would be awesome! Thanks folks.

Personally, I'd pick a better plane than a 757 to be your "favorite plane ever"

I'm just sayin'. :D

What the **** it do that for?

And to second what Martin said, a 757 is a lame ass excuse for favorite airplane ever.

As far as airliners are concerned, the 757-200 (in Delta colors) has always been my favorite too! Good choice.

Im having to write a term paper for my aviation history class. Were able to write about any aircraft that we want to. Since the 757 is my favorite plane ever i decided to write about it. Anyway, what i need is some quotes from some 757 pilots. Just write anything you wish about the plane, why you enjoy flying it, your favorite thing about it, anything. Thanks to anyone who helps me out. Also if some of you dont fly the 757 but are friends with some if you wouldn't mind mentioning this that would be awesome! Thanks folks.

As far as airliners are concerned, the 757-200 (in Delta colors) has always been my favorite too! Good choice.

ehh, just has always been my favorite airliner since i was a little kid.

...don't let em get ya'll down! Fellow 757 fan boy here! That plane rocks!

The 75's neat, but I wouldn't necessarily say it was an orgasmic experience flying it though.

Im gonna post this again. This is why I love this airplane. :rawk:

[yt]eRiCHgQnf9s[/yt]

..well, for that matter save for an F-15,16,18 or 22. What kinda commercial plane really is an orgasmic experience???

I got mad love for a 727!

Isn't Doug an Astronaut now? The F series has nothing on the orbiter. Mach 25 Re-entry, FTW. Granted, there is a 1 in 50 chance that you will die :p

Back