Called my facility today to see if I could get a tour

We had been informed from a few controllers at ZLC that they couldn't get my husband in for a tour, they don't do tours. So instead of using the inside men we had, I decided to call. I called and told them the situation that he had a TOL for ZLC and since he did the PEPC didn't get to tour the facility, something he would like to do. They were extremely accommodating.

Progress! haha. I figure with the IWR's answering phones are not high on their priorities... I think the Secretary is out of the office for the week because I actually had been able to get a tour about a month ago. The Acting manger was gad to have me up and show me around. I'm trying to get back for another and to let them know I'm going to be on this next selection panel..:buck:

Strykr...I'm from roanoke, va...i've noticed the faa had a couple announcements out for that tower....love the area...they just got a brand new tower not too long ago....nice slow airport, up/down facility....do you know if you got the job or are you still waiting?

Back