Called back up to the big leagues

Give me a push every session without VFR’s checking in with their life story 20nm from where they say they are and I’ll be a happy controller.

"Uhhh, hey New York Approach, this is uh experimental november one zero six zero two zero, just off of Caldwell, VFR, would like flight following to Linden but not direct, I'd like to fly the river, a practice approach at JFK then a touch and go at White Plains back down the river and over the top of Newark. oh also would like to request 2,000' for all the bravo transitions....."

I hear something like that every time I'm in the region.

"Uhhh, hey New York Approach, this is uh experimental november one zero six zero two zero, just off of Caldwell, VFR, would like flight following to Linden but not direct, I'd like to fly the river, a practice approach at JFK then a touch and go at White Plains back down the river and over the top of Newark. oh also would like to request 2,000' for all the bravo transitions....."

I hear something like that every time I'm in the region.

and he’s just off Caldwell but already north of the Tap

and he’s just off Caldwell but already north of the Tap
I know I’ve said it before but as one who used to start and finish every trip repositioning between MMU and either LGA or HPN those guys that would hug the edge of the class B VFR and not talking to anyone would drive me nuts. I got a RA to descend immediately followed by one to climb right in the middle of the handoff by the Tapenzee.

I know I’ve said it before but as one who used to start and finish every trip repositioning between MMU and either LGA or HPN those guys that would hug the edge of the class B VFR and not talking to anyone would drive me nuts. I got a RA to descend immediately followed by one to climb right in the middle of the handoff by the Tapenzee.

oh it’s awesome when they fly right through the TEB 19 final at 2000’ and I don’t have anywhere to go with the TEB arrivals. The B really needs to be lowered in that area to 1500’ to protect the TEB final.

oh it’s awesome when they fly right through the TEB 19 final at 2000’ and I don’t have anywhere to go with the TEB arrivals. The B really needs to be lowered in that area to 1500’ to protect the TEB final.
C'mon man, you are a pilot now. Blame management, not the weekend warriors. Ignorance is bliss. If it's that bad get the airspace redesigned to keep them away. First time I did the hudson exculsion I also flew a LGA 8DME arc to get to it, probably in the same plane you fly :p

Last edited:
My god dude, you're so indoctrinated into the new Reich you should have your own badge, NAZI
You're an f*king hater and your comment prove it.
[/QUOTEYour goals, are YOUR goals. In this new FAA FAA you're in youre own. Max out TSP and leave the day you're eligible

Enjoy retirements, lifes ok
CJ

My god dude, you're so indoctrinated into the new Reich you should have your own badge, NAZI
[/QUOTEYour goals, are YOUR goals. In this new FAA FAA you're in youre own. Max out TSP and leave the day you're eligible

CJ

What the heck are these garbled comms?

CJ

Yeah, I was in a state. My apologies

tenor.gif

KPCA, Just up the road from me, now has PAR approach capability. VMC for now while they get it up and calibrated. Give more for the controllers there to do hopefully. :)

KPCA, Just up the road from me, now has PAR approach capability. VMC for now while they get it up and calibrated. Give more for the controllers there to do hopefully. :)

those poor bastards. Also who the hell needs a PAR in Arizona?

here’s the field. Certainly no KJFK. Lol...

Ugh PAR’s for helo’s?! Even worse! I know the book says I gotta speak every 3-5 seconds but I ain’t doing that when you’re only doing 35kts on 8 mile final!

Ugh PAR’s for helo’s?! Even worse! I know the book says I gotta speak every 3-5 seconds but I ain’t doing that when you’re only doing 35kts on 8 mile final!
Viva la PAR! The best instrument approach procedure in the world. Can only be hand flown and I am relying on another person in a room miles away telling me how I'm doing, and it gets me down to 100 feet AGL! A solid, confident PAR controller is worth his or her weight in gold.

Viva la PAR! The best instrument approach procedure in the world. Can only be hand flown and I am relying on another person in a room miles away telling me how I'm doing, and it gets me down to 100 feet AGL! A solid, confident PAR controller is worth his or her weight in gold.

I'm always surprised aircraft that can deliver nuclear weapons can't do a Cat III autoland. I mean how does PAR even exist when there are RJ"s that can do autolands.

I'm always surprised aircraft that can deliver nuclear weapons can't do a Cat III autoland. I mean how does PAR even exist when there are RJ"s that can do autolands.

RJ’s don’t anticipate battle damage that might knock out instruments etc

Back