California Coastline fly in food

Number 2 injector had some crud in it. Picking up this afternoon, probably heading out again before the weekend.

Are you running GAMI injectors? We have them on 1SZ haven't had much of a problem.

If you are ever in SGU lookup Eric at Jet Center and ask for a tour of 761SZ and the P210 W/all glass. So sad I haven't flown a piston plane in over a year I wouldn't know what to do.

Also some good food within walking distance at MYF and a decent place in CMA or OXR forgot which one.

I was thinking though, if you're going to be in the San Deigo area it might be more fun to fly into CRQ and head to the beach for some good seafood.

Are you running GAMI injectors?
Negative

I have heard just as many negatives about that setup as positives. We looked at it, but the potential positives were not that great compared to what we are already getting, and the potential negatives were not worth having to deal with the headaches.

I was thinking though, if you're going to be in the San Deigo area it might be more fun to fly into CRQ and head to the beach for some good seafood.
Just stopping long enough for one business item, lunch, and gas.

Looks like the trip will be KCRQ, KMRY and stay the night there. Up to KPDX for a business thing, then home.

There used to be a restaurant at CRQ, but I think it got torn down to make way for the new FBO there. Not sure what there is now.

Definitely make a point of asking the tower for a turn or two over the flower fields, they're about a mile from the airport, straight off the departure end of Rwy 24, just east of I-5. First time I saw them I was like, "what the hell is that?" They're in full bloom right now and quite a sight from the air. http://www.theflowerfields.com/

aerial2006flowerfields-carlsbad.jpg

Back