Building time near Chicago, IL

drupilot54

Hello everyone. I am looking to build 100+ hours. I am a commercial pilot with an instrument rating. Can fly Single & multi engine airplanes. Looking to split, rent cheap (don't want to pay 180/hr by myself), safety pilot, ferry or anything else. I live about 30 minutes from Chicago, IL.

I would prefer a Multi engine airplane, but a single engine is also good. I have flown Cessna 152, 172, 172RG, 182RG. I have also flown a Piper Seminole and Piper Apache.

Please let me know if you are interested or know someone that is.

I can get $120 Wet C172 down here in Orlando, or $69/dry, are you willing to relocate to Orlando for 2 weeks? I need about 100 hours too.

I do not have any immediate plans re locating for a while because of my school work. Final exams are coming up soon. I will keep the relocation in mind though. I can PM you if anything changes. Thank you for your response.

I will have access to an antique Apache later this summer for a "VERY" affordable price. I'll also have access to a Warrior for basically the price of gas later in April.

M20F Executive 21

Man. I don't know of ANYTHING in this area - much less a Mooney - that goes for that low a rate wet. I know of a Citabria (the one I fly sometimes) for $120 and I think there's a Champ around here for $110, but that's hardly a complex airplane like a Mooney.

Hello everyone. I am looking to build 100+ hours. I am a commercial pilot with an instrument rating. Can fly Single & multi engine airplanes. Looking to split, rent cheap (don't want to pay 180/hr by myself), safety pilot, ferry or anything else. I live about 30 minutes from Chicago, IL.

I would prefer a Multi engine airplane, but a single engine is also good. I have flown Cessna 152, 172, 172RG, 182RG. I have also flown a Piper Seminole and Piper Apache.

Your profile picture is of FR? any guesses @tlewis95

I have a Grumman Yankee located at ATW (Appleton, WI). If you are willing to make the drive and put the fuel in you are welcome to put some hours on my bird. Burn rate is close to 6 gallons an hour, little less in cruise. I want 20-30 more hours instrument time between now and the end of June so a safety pilot is always welcome. We can X-country or stay local. Contact me at jplitt@plittinternational.com we can schedule. You'll need to be 190# or under for us to go with full fuel. I'm a CFII and A&P, 1460TT

Back