Time Building - Anywhere! Based in Seattle

sfgiants13

This is broad but I have the fortune of working for a major airline in ops and can meet just about anywhere that has a commercial airport nearby. Right now I fly out of BFI in Seattle but am looking at flying in other areas of the country to gain hours and experience. I did my private and instrument in central CA, commercial at a navy base in WA state, and my multi in Michigan. I'm just shy of 300 hours right now trying to build some time. I didn't fly for about 5 years but recently started again and am deciding if I want to have a career in flying once I get the time in a few years. I didn't want to do the CFI route or take a low paying job where I'd be away from my wife for 8 months at a time so here I am.

If anyone is interested feel free to post or PM. I'm open to sharing gas if anyone owns a plane and wants some company, safety pilot time, you name it. I'm currently off Sunday-Tuesday so those days work best but am pretty flexible. If anyone also wants to split time in the Seattle area the club I fly for at BFI has a few C150s that are $75 wet and 2 172s that are $105 wet. I did a fair amount of time building in these planes on the way to my commercial rating. They're dingy planes but they're cheap and got the job done at a good price with an easy checkout process.

Hey,

I’m very interested in time building, I have a few weeks to build 30 hours X-country PIC towards my Instrument Rating (will fly with foggles so you can log PIC). I’m based out of Miami but I also don’t mind traveling if necessary. If you’re interested please let me know! My number is 347-431-6211 and at the moment I have access to a C172M out of KFXE for $109 wet.

Hey,

I’m very interested in time building, I have a few weeks to build 30 hours X-country PIC towards my Instrument Rating (will fly with foggles so you can log PIC). I’m based out of Miami but I also don’t mind traveling if necessary. If you’re interested please let me know! My number is 347-431-6211 and at the moment I have access to a C172M out of KFXE for $109 wet.
Have you started flying? You still looking for a pilot to split the cost with?

Have you started flying? You still looking for a pilot to split the cost with?
Hey I actually already finished my IFR Checkride but I’m still interested in building my Total Time towards my CPL. I’m currently out of the country but will be back in the Miami area in April for a few weeks and again for August-September. I’m always interested in flying with a more experienced pilot who can give me some tips and help me improve my skills.

Hey I actually already finished my IFR Checkride but I’m still interested in building my Total Time towards my CPL. I’m currently out of the country but will be back in the Miami area in April for a few weeks and again for August-September. I’m always interested in flying with a more experienced pilot who can give me some tips and help me improve my skills.

Sure, i need to build another 50 x country time for my CPL, we could be safety pilot for each other and both log time. Let me know when you return. I am currently working on my instrument with TT108

That’s a little pricey for a dry C150. The flying club at my airport charges $20/hr dry for the IFR 150 and will be charging $40/hr dry for their Cherokee 180 with a freshly overhauled engine. $500 to join and $60/mo. You guys should consider joining a club. Hell my C150 only cost me $12k. I think the OP is on target to just buy one, use the hell out of it, and sell it. C150’s get passed around like a pack of cigarettes in prison.

Back