Browntown

Congrats Boris! Small world, a couple of my old Navy buds are in your indoc class.

One of them from the Ville? The two Navy dudes I'm aware of both got the 757. They seem like great guys. You know, for Swabos. :D
I'll pour you a sympathy bourbon, while I sip on scotch and watch from my window. :D

My couch is always open...when I'm not asleep on it myself.

I mean how big is the couch? I could be little spoon. :hugs:
That's the whale I assume? Is FO and IRO separate bidding positions?

Yeah, whale. I don't think IRO is actually a position at any Murican carrier, although it might as well be at Omni if you're an F/O who's not on IOE.

All whale captains: “The weird new FO is telling war stories about ‘the Mitsi’ again. Wtf is a ‘Mitsi’?”

Congrats man! :)

"I finally figured out how to shut him up...a quart of burnt coffee and a pack of Nicorette and he wanders off muttering"

It’s awesome when good people have good stuff happen.

It's even better when a bunch of people whose opinion you respect say nice things about you, even if you're not sure you deserve them.

Sorry for being uncomfortably sincere. Relax, it's like cicadas, won't happen for another 14 years or so.

(I kid, I kid - congratulations, man)

Oh no, that's fine, I'll take it. When I saw Richard Thompson, I figured it was going to be "The turning of the tide". ;)

I think the only time I’ve been happier was when my god daughter was born. I love that little girl. You deserve this in ten fold.

I love you too, my oversized, crayon-eating younger brother. That's it, there's no joke. Write it down, take a picture. Just not in a hot tub.

How fitting my arch nemesis end up at Brown. Enjoy the commute to the arctic and may our rivalry continue to sway in my favor until you retire.

Alex.

Wait, you only want to win until my retirement? I'm counting on my fingers here, but I think you'll be about, what, 12 when I retire. That's a lot of years for me to exact my Revenge! Maybe I'll wind up as an elderly contract sim instructor in Memphis with NOTHING to lose...

At least you know who he is. One of a VERY short list of artists I will cross borders to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm an Anglophile for all sorts of reasons, but I think first by natural disposition. Thompson is up there with Joe Strummer and Lord Mountbatten on my list of the Great English. They do whatever Art is better than they've any right to, given their population.

One of them from the Ville? The two Navy dudes I'm aware of both got the 757. They seem like great guys. You know, for Swabos. :D

Yep, that's them. Have known both of them for a while now. I cruised/deployed with both of them (on different cruises). That guy is now in my current reserve squadron, and the other guy was my roommate on my last deployment. Great dudes!

I laugh, but that is absolutely Plan B. Wonder whether I'm allowed to just walk over to your ramp...possibly unseen guard towers on an electrified perimeter?
Just ride us all the way... if there are seats available and you can book it the seat is yours.... you might even get fed on the way... at the least you will get to sleep in the bunk the entire way.

Just ride us all the way... if there are seats available and you can book it the seat is yours.... you might even get fed on the way... at the least you will get to sleep in the bunk the entire way.

Atlas/Polar out of CVG to ANC is another good option. That said, our schedules tend to be more...uh...fluid.

Back