Breeze

I’d hold out for a major or FedEx / UPS. Things at breeze will not change over night. Look at how long it took them to build jetblue into the airline it is today.

@Max Power i have no real insight to offer other than to keep at it. I also got a Aviate TBNT and am at a dying 50 seat regional. Working on my degree, but definitely feeling the pressure of the end of our CPA looming heavily. Good luck man.

Same to you and good luck with the degree ( I finished my bachelors online in 2019. Two years of every overnight being schoolwork!).

The hardest part to remember sometimes is that our problems are truly "first world pilot problems". I don't get paid what I should, but it's still a better living than quite a few folks around me in the rust belt, especially before I finished my bachelors. Most folks fear their jobs going away, but many folks can also just walk across the street and become "widget maker, seller, manager, or accountant" for that company where our jobs are not that simple. "Come fly for American!" say my friends who live in AA controlled markets. I WISH it were that simple. ( Do not feed/tell the AA troll here). Maybe the grass isn't always greener, but I've never met anyone who has moved on from regional FFD flying and regretted it.

As I tell my kids, I enjoy my job, but I work for a _______ company that is struggling, so I'm trying to get to a better company. I'm not a sports fan, but someone who's playing minor level ball wants to get to a major just needs an opportunity as well. I've got experience and decent skills, I just need a chance at something better.

For my cheddar themed 50 mothership? 2023 as I understand it. But hey, we got a cargo 200!! :eye roll:
2023 extendable by another 2 years
Dude, don't grow the gray hairs. ZW has been around and 700/900 on type plus the cargo thing - don't bet a mortgage on this, but I think you guys will be OK.

2023 extendable by another 2 years
Dude, don't grow the gray hairs. ZW has been around and 700/900 on type plus the cargo thing - don't bet a mortgage on this, but I think you guys will be OK.
Agreed. Especially if the rumors of gojet‘s demise are true.

Back