Boeing IAM Strike

IMG_1100.jpeg

You don't have haters dude, you aren't famous enough. You just can't handle those who challenge your viewpoint or throw your statements back at you.

Yeah you certainly made some definitive statements about aircraft deliveries. They really aren't aging well either. But go on. "Challenge my viewpoints" some more. Tell me how I don't know what will happen with MAX deliveries and how I'm wrong.

Yeah you certainly made some definitive statements about aircraft deliveries. They really aren't aging well either. But go on. "Challenge my viewpoints" some more. Tell me how I don't know what will happen with MAX deliveries and how I'm wrong.

Well, you don't know. To put it frank, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are picking a lane and sticking to it, which is fine. You might end up being right. I have said this before and I will say it again, just because you bet on black doesn't mean you knew it was going to hit on black. You have NO CLUE how this will all shake out but the difference is, none of us know either. My statements were correct until things changed, which is exactly how your statements will fare. You will be correct until it changes and goes another direction.

The ego of somebody who flips switches at an airline to think they know the inner workings of the largest aircraft manufacturer in human history that they have no ties to what so ever, is astonishing to me. You aren't enlightened to anything going on at Boeing beyond the articles you read. THAT IS IT.

Back