Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin

Wasn’t there some company that wanted to use blockchain to prevent pencil whipping a logbook?
That definitely needs to happen. ASAP. I had a CFI with "750" hours looking for a job, took him on a flight and he nearly broke the servos when the autopilot was engaged. My rear end he has 750 hours.

so Bitcoin just hit 55k the other day....thoughts from any of the non believers? I’m not saying it won’t go back down at some point but it sure has gone up quite a bit.

Elon Musk is manipulating markets for sport, and he needs to be stopped.

Agreed. Both BTC and Dogecoin had major spikes after his tweets. It’s amazing how many people essentially worship every word he says now.

When BTC crashes again (and it will, I’ve been involved with it for 7 years and it always crashes after these spikes), there will be some major financial hurt. Probably to the same idiots that dumped their life savings in GME/AMC/BB.

so Bitcoin just hit 55k the other day....thoughts from any of the non believers? I’m not saying it won’t go back down at some point but it sure has gone up quite a bit.

They will always be non-belivers and doomers (or boomers for that matter) failing to conceptualize the problems blockchain solves and will solve in the future all while having fear for a decentralized platform of exchange, worldwide. People will win, people will lose (of course not assuming the zero sum). The market will vastly fluctuate, however continually grow overall amidst the volatility like most new technology and concepts. Blockchain in practice is barely a decade old. If you're trading on it, I guess find your stops. If not, hodl, stake, yield, etc.

What I meant to say was invest your remaining 7-8 months of net income into low cost mutual funds.

They will always be non-belivers and doomers (or boomers for that matter) failing to conceptualize the problems blockchain solves and will solve in the future all while having fear for a decentralized platform of exchange, worldwide. People will win, people will lose (of course not assuming the zero sum). The market will vastly fluctuate, however continually grow overall amidst the volatility like most new technology and concepts. Blockchain in practice is barely a decade old. If you're trading on it, I guess find your stops. If not, hodl, stake, yield, etc.

What I meant to say was invest your remaining 7-8 months of net income into low cost mutual funds.

Invest in Bitcoin and mutual funds? Lol.

I bought some BTC last year. Didn’t do much and just sold at about the same I bought it at. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anytime the housewives start piling into an "investment" you know it's going to get ugly. Bitcoin is/was a huge craze from the housewives, especially in Asia. I know two pilots whose wives bought into this crap at $15,000 plus, why? Because all their friends were doing so. Zero understanding of finance and investments and they get what they deserve as a result.

You said that Feb 5, 2018, now 3 years later they would have more than tripled their money! Don't be so quick to dismiss houseswives :p

1614632077006.png

Back