Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin

Anytime the housewives start piling into an "investment" you know it's going to get ugly. Bitcoin is/was a huge craze from the housewives, especially in Asia. I know two pilots whose wives bought into this crap at $15,000 plus, why? Because all their friends were doing so. Zero understanding of finance and investments and they get what they deserve as a result.

Anytime the housewives start piling into an "investment" you know it's going to get ugly. Bitcoin is/was a huge craze from the housewives, especially in Asia. I know two pilots whose wives bought into this crap at $15,000 plus, why? Because all their friends were doing so. Zero understanding of finance and investments and they get what they deserve as a result.
Good.

Did someone say “Asian housewives”? Paging @ChasenSFO

Anyone on any Alts? Any alt coin speculation? Does 1 doge = 1 doge?

NEO, ADA, EOS, ICX, ETH, XLM, OMG, Wanchain. There are some other interesting projects out there with Shipchain, Substratum, and Wabi. If there was way to take a conservative approach within this high risk market, I would say the platforms/enterprise solutions with an actual use case have a chance to stick around. Let's face it, although the blockchain tech behind crypto assets will be here to stay, my opinion (which isn't worth much) is that a very high percentage of the 1500+ coins/tokens are worthless. The coins are far too volatile to be used as actual currency, and most of the tokens have been used to circumnavigate security regulations attached to traditional fund raising efforts. However, whoever wins will more than likely win big.

NEO, ADA, EOS, ICX, ETH, XLM, OMG, Wanchain. There are some other interesting projects out there with Shipchain, Substratum, and Wabi. If there was way to take a conservative approach within this high risk market, I would say the platforms/enterprise solutions with an actual use case have a chance to stick around. Let's face it, although the blockchain tech behind crypto assets will be here to stay, my opinion (which isn't worth much) is that a very high percentage of the 1500+ coins/tokens are worthless. The coins are far too volatile to be used as actual currency, and most of the tokens have been used to circumnavigate security regulations attached to traditional fund raising efforts. However, whoever wins will more than likely win big.

Cool - that's why I like doge, low fees and "stable." Cryptopis shut their base trading down on it though.

There are lots of cool concepts and while I'm not quick to call all scams, the practicality of many just won't get adopted. I like the concept of BAT + Brave Browser. Well see where that goes.

Cool - that's why I like doge, low fees and "stable." Cryptopis shut their base trading down on it though.

There are lots of cool concepts and while I'm not quick to call all scams, the practicality of many just won't get adopted. I like the concept of BAT + Brave Browser. Well see where that goes.

Just a word of caution on Doge. They havn't had a developer work on their project since 2015, so as of right now it has been abandoned. Unless they find developers to work on it, it may die a slow death. However, I do find the BAT project interesting.

Just a word of caution on Doge. They havn't had a developer work on their project since 2015, so as of right now it has been abandoned. Unless they find developers to work on it, it may die a slow death. However, I do find the BAT project interesting.

I am aware - I'm not full tilt on Doge it just makes things fast and easy. I'm impressed with the idea of BAT. Brave is a decent browser too, good team working on it.

Thank you for the unsolicited financial advice - your expertise on what crypto currencies are is noted.

HAHAHA,

You're posting on a financial section of a pilot web forum asking for financial advice dummy.

Unsolicited advice? You're on a pilot website. You might as well ask for advice on a 15 year olds Youtube account.

Can I offer you some land in Arizona?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not just is it abandoned, the developer said it was a joke.

Last edited:
Not just is it abandoned, the developer said it was a joke.
Such Doge, much coin, wow

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back