Battle for Eastern Airlines

Are you not aware of who this guy is? Do you not understand that he wore a bulletproof vest under his suit to the office every day and carried his own gun, despite also having his own security team, because he was so frightened that one of his employees would kill him?

But hey, if you want to defend a sleazeball, go right ahead. Speaks volumes about you.

I thought it was Borman who was packing...out of fear of Charlie.

Uncle Frank still has contracts on his head. He's got lifetime passes on Continental (or did prior to the merger) and the FAs said the only thing he'd drink was an unopened can of soda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you not aware of who this guy is? Do you not understand that he wore a bulletproof vest under his suit to the office every day and carried his own gun, despite also having his own security team, because he was so frightened that one of his employees would kill him?

But hey, if you want to defend a sleazeball, go right ahead. Speaks volumes about you.
That has got to be the worst way to live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Borman, i.e. Frankruptcy was Eastern 1. Martin Shugrue was Eastern II, another extreme right wing nut case who had absolutely no business running an airline. Candy, the Captain of the Air Critter that crashed, was an Eastern scab. Other pilots would do horrible things to her, from damaging her car in the parking lot, to waiting for her in operations upon returning from a trip.

Borman, i.e. Frankruptcy was Eastern 1. Martin Shugrue was Eastern II, another extreme right wing nut case who had absolutely no business running an airline. Candy, the Captain of the Air Critter that crashed, was an Eastern scab. Other pilots would do horrible things to her, from damaging her car in the parking lot, to waiting for her in operations upon returning from a trip.

There were a fair number of ex Eastern scabs at ValueJet from what I recall hearing.

Back