B6 hiring

73K is great pay… until you realize you’re in NYC and you’ll need 2 roommates for your studio apartment

How is this different than AS in Seattle or NK in FLL where the COL is much higher now than it was even a year ago. Starting pay isn’t great at any major except for maybe Delta/WN. No one goes to a major and looks only at the starting pay lol. Top out at 140k even in NYC is a pretty good salary especially if you don’t opt to live in the super expensive neighborhoods. Most live in the suburbs where COL is exponentially cheaper than living in the city. Also don’t forget B6 offers industry topping PTO (9 weeks of accrual and 12 weeks of biddable vacation a year)

Last edited:
How is this different than AS in Seattle or NK in FLL where the COL is much higher now than it was even a year ago. Starting pay isn’t great at any major except for maybe Delta/WN. No one goes to a major and looks only at the starting pay lol. Top out at 140k even in NYC is a pretty good salary especially if you don’t opt to live in the super expensive neighborhoods. Most live in the suburbs where COL is exponentially cheaper than living in the city. Also don’t forget B6 offers industry topping PTO (9 weeks of accrual and 12 weeks of biddable vacation a year)

Starting pay at WN is $55k. I don't know if you consider that great or not.

If I'm not mistaken that's training pay which is like 70% of full pay. It could take upwards of 2 years to be signed off and make full pay.

The amount of time to get signed off at WN varies, but my understanding is that two years would be pretty unusual. Everyone I know that works there got signed off in under a year.

The amount of time to get signed off at WN varies, but my understanding is that two years would be pretty unusual. Everyone I know that works there got signed off in under a year.
I should have said that that was an extreme case. They still need to have a line open for you to sign off. It's not simply you sign off as soon as you are ready.

Back