B6 hiring

Anybody at B6 know when we may? I heard other positions that were open have started to interview and fill in their ranks

Anybody at B6 know when we may? I heard other positions that were open have started to interview and fill in their ranks

I know interviews have started but I don't believe everyone was called/sent TBNT's just yet. The company is on a hiring frenzy so our HR dept is backed up. I do know that there were about 400 applicants so it took them a while to vet that.

I know interviews have started but I don't believe everyone was called/sent TBNT's just yet. The company is on a hiring frenzy so our HR dept is backed up. I do know that there were about 400 applicants so it took them a while to vet that.

Good to know! I haven't received either yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

How true are the rumors that they may be moving from NYC to somewhere in Florida (MCO I heard)? If so I would probably be interested in working for them since their pay scale is WAY more competitive in FL than NY, as well as being my most pleasant flying experiences of pretty much any other major.

How true are the rumors that they may be moving from NYC to somewhere in Florida (MCO I heard)? If so I would probably be interested in working for them since their pay scale is WAY more competitive in FL than NY, as well as being my most pleasant flying experiences of pretty much any other major.

So far they're just that, rumors. Nothing official has been announced except that they are looking at different options. The consensus from within the company is that they will stay in NYC given the high costs of moving to another state. FWIW, from what I've gathered and seen regarding MCO, it's really not that cheap anymore. There a lot of people who live in NYC subburbs with COL that is much cheaper than living in NYC itself. MCO and most of other major metro sections of FL has gotten pricey.

That rumor is on a 5 year cycle. This is now the 3rd time...

Pre-covid - Highly likely.
Post-covid - Highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Back