Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
ok - so maybe i'm having a blonde moment or I'm computer illiterate in this...

but how are you all putting santa hats on your avatars? is this an easy process or do i have to have some sort of special training? hahhaaha
crazy.gif

Thanks!
grin.gif

I've been using photoshop - but any rudimentary paint program (MS Paint, for example) will do the trick.

Post what you want done and I'll do it for ya - I've done damn near everyone else so far.
grin.gif

What set the whole thing off is we wanted to see Doug in his Santa hat, just like last year. I think he was quoting a line from Austin Powers as well, but I can't remember. Since you have some pull around the Taylor houseshold, maybe you can get him to bust out Santa Dougie.

in photoshop. I'm sure my company loves to know that all the money they spent on my graphics programs is being put to good use.
tongue.gif

Paint here, only spent about 5 seconds doing it so its not perfect... and no that's not me - 10 points to anyone who guesses the movie though.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
10 points to anyone who guesses the movie though.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not "Rushmore" is it? Guy looks like the actor but I can't remember a shot/scene like that in the movie.

[ QUOTE ]

That's not "Rushmore" is it? Guy looks like the actor but I can't remember a shot/scene like that in the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's it. Near the beginning they show a bunch of the extracurricular activities that he does, and one of them was that he has 4.5 hours in the Cub. However, I don't think he's in the plane in the movie, just next to it.

Woo hoo! 10 points!

Now for One Billion points what band does he play drums for? (Hint: one of their songs is being used as the theme song for Fox's show "The O.C.")

Isn't that Phantom Planet?

God, my brain is full of useless knowledge. I don't even watch the show, I think I've only seen it once. If I'm right, I am officially a loser.
crazy.gif

P.S.- That was way too big of a hint for a billion-point question, 602.
grin.gif

Lol. I'll remember that next time. Yeah Phantom Planet. They're actually pretty cool - until the OC ruined them.
cool.gif

Back