Eatsleepfly has the coolest. I'll settle for the largest
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
After all the effort expended in Photoshop, I'm disappointed nobody's commented on my Hermey the dentist-wannabe Elf makeover!
frown.gif

"Bumbles bounce!"
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm late on the uptake here, but my wife was looking over my shoulder the other day and yelled out, "Look! He's dressed up like Hermey!" Who? "Hermey! The elf that pulls the Bumble's tooth!"

Riiight. 'Cause I noticed it, too . . .
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
... my wife was looking over my shoulder the other day and yelled out, "Look! He's dressed up like Hermey!" Who? "Hermey! The elf that pulls the Bumble's tooth!"

[/ QUOTE ]Kudos to Mrs. PhotoPilot for her sharp eye and knowledge of decades-old Christmas TV specials! Rudolph wasn't the only one to go down in his-to-ry!
grin.gif

Got with the program and now have a themed avatar! I guess it is sort of another view of ESF's. Oh well, so I'm really not the origional.

Ethan

[ QUOTE ]
but my wife was looking over my shoulder the other day and yelled out, "Look! He's dressed up like Hermey!" Who? "Hermey! The elf that pulls the Bumble's tooth!"

[/ QUOTE ]
Rudolph was on CBS last night, and being the big kid I am.... I made my wife watch it with me.
laugh.gif

BUT - every time that "Hermey" came on, I chuckled and shook my head, because I kept seeing Aloft's big ol' mug. My wife thought I had lost it (even more than usual).
grin.gif

Back