Sweet...so what do I get with my billion points???
laugh.gif

..and yeah, they're alright. I hate The OC though.

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet...so what do I get with my billion points???

[/ QUOTE ]

Well with the points - and fifty cents - a Coke.
smirk.gif

Maybe Phantom Planet got a new drummer, I'm not too familiar with them.... however, Jason Schwartzman is the actor in Rushmore, and the drummer is this guy.

And I think we're gonna have to squawk 7500 here, sorry about that
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
8/10 Keep checking back for Phantom Planet's 2003 fall headliningU.S. tour dates from October 20 through Thanksgiving with new drummer Jeff Conrad coming soon!

[/ QUOTE ]

From their Web site, main page.

And

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Friends,
I'm writing to say that I've officially left Phantom Planet. I love the guys more than anything and I've had some of the most amazing memories with them, but it's just not right for me to be in the band anymore. It's time for me to pursue other things. I want to thank each and every one of you for your love, support, and devotion through the years. You've made so much possible and it's meant a lot to me. See you soon, hopefully at the next Phantom Planet show.
Love,
Jason Schwartzman

[/ QUOTE ]

under current news archives.
cool.gif

Hey I said that I wasn't familiar with them and that they may have gotten a new drummer, didn't I?
smile.gif

And remember, piranhas are a very tricky species...

Naw - wasn't a dig. I just wanted to know whether I was sane or not.
smile.gif

I used MS Paint like sop dan. Since it looks really stupid, I'll probubly change it back.
smile.gif

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
ok - so maybe i'm having a blonde moment or I'm computer illiterate in this...

but how are you all putting santa hats on your avatars?

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry Kristie, I have no idea what you're talking about.
confused.gif

Wait all you guys used photoshop???

I had Kate come over again so I could take her picture in Santa gear.

...all that when all I had to do was ps it
crazy.gif

After all the effort expended in Photoshop, I'm disappointed nobody's commented on my Hermey the dentist-wannabe Elf makeover!
frown.gif

"Bumbles bounce!"
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
After all the effort expended in Photoshop, I'm disappointed nobody's commented on my Hermey the dentist-wannabe Elf makeover!

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks nice dude!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wait all you guys used photoshop???

I had Kate come over again so I could take her picture in Santa gear.

...all that when all I had to do was ps it
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that is how I got mine......

Well..I wanted to insert some sort of jet pulling the sleigh, but I couldnt find one facing the right direction..so this will have to do..

I just now saw it aloft!! and I always did have trouble saying "abombinable" correctly.. it always comes out abombinable... hahahha

grin.gif

Back