Avantair - Flight Follower/Dispatcher

I would be very interested in learning more about this job as well. Pay would have to be pretty good to get me to move for a non-flying job though.

I have to call one of their guys back tomorrow. I received a call back today and they want to set-up an interview. I will let you know what I find out.

A bit to far of a commute for me coming from MCO so I wont be trying but Good luck there with the interview. Do let us know how it goes.

A bit to far of a commute for me coming from MCO so I wont be trying but Good luck there with the interview. Do let us know how it goes.
From what I understand, there HDQ is in St. Petersburg, Florida. Thats like a 2/3 hour commute from MCO. I did not hear back today, guess the guy I needed to talk to was out. I will try again on Monday, and will let you know all the nitty gritty details. From what I have read this company is really highly regarded.

From what I have read this company is really highly regarded.

They are a pretty good company. We get their piagios in at myFBO all the time and theyr a fairly populor charter op. My only advice is don't be suprised when most of your job consists or callings fbo's, ordering catering, negiotiating fuel prices and organizing transportation since they are a 135 charter company like netjets but if your close to there location I would certainly take the job.

Back