atsat score... please read

ROG so I can only choose the states that are offered?

Well, it offers all fifty. And also a few territories. So you pick what you'd like.

if i choose both tower and enroute does that keep me open to both? I was kind of interested in ARTCC....

Yes, choosing "Both" means just that. If you only want to work at a Center, just choose Center. That's... pretty self-explanatory. Don't get yourself thinking it's more complicated than it is.

what is the diff between traditional interview and non? who will i interview with here? I have Anchorage international and also Anchorage ARTCC here. i work right by the ARTCC. will i interview with one of them?

You don't....thats our thanks to you for having to deal with Palin...j/k Since you live in Alaska you will probably want to do a traditional interview route instead of going to a PEPC since it will likely be somewhere in the lower 48 (they move the location around every anouncment). The PEPC is a way to speed up the process. The diffrence is instead of doing a medical, security, drug, background investigation, and interview over the course of a few weeks, they pack it into one day. I would imagine you would interview with an ATC supervisor. I have no idea if he or she would be from the ARTCC or Anchorage international.

Until Nebraska gets back to their 90s form, the North is a joke.

I smell a place near the ocean for Oklahoma. OU vs UF in the national championship game is my guess. Alabama is wayyy overrated and OU will jump Texas and win the South after beating TT and OSU, if TT doesn't lose to Baylor.

Bleh, Nebraska. Move over, your time in the spotlight is done. Missouri will hopefully get some sort of a BCS game this year. I don'y know about OU jumping texas, we will have to wait and see. OSU is sort of a flash in the pan this year. I believe that missouri should have beatn them. They just played horribly. Time will tell I guess.

Why is PEPC not an option up here?
It is an option. But you have to pay for your own airline ticket to wherever they're having the PEPCs since they don't have them in AK (or they haven't yet... maybe they will for the PUBAK).

Edit: There's a typo in your sig btw. Actually there's two.

RANDOM CAT PICTURE TIIIME!!!!

:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

funny-pictures-balogna-first-name-nom-thumb.jpg

huh? weird

has anyone ever thought of just posting random aviation pictures instead of cats?:confused:

I mean seriously :banghead:

Back