atsat score... please read

you guys I know I just posted today asking when I would get my scores. you wouldnt believe it 5 minutes after that I got them.

AT-SAT score was 94.4

what will this score do for me? what happens now?

Now you wait for an email with a link that will take you to a site to select your geographical preferences.

That should come in the next 30-90 days.

So's boomer's butt

Dude, you haven't seen me since the hair removal 'procedure' !!

BEFORE

hairy.jpg

AFTER

41358b.jpg

OKAY, OKAY, I had a FEW other things done too!

No kidding!! My college pick'em pool has OU by 6... I am picking OU and I have to beat the spread to win it. IN FACT, I am putting 3 of my 30 pts for the week on that game.

I have OU by at least 20 against Texas Tech... Crabtree will have less than 100 yards receiving, mark it down.

I just hope TT doesn't lose to Baylor the following week because then Texas will take the South regardless of the result of the Oklahoma State game.

I have OU by at least 20 against Texas Tech... Crabtree will have less than 100 yards receiving, mark it down.

I just hope TT doesn't lose to Baylor the following week because then Texas will take the South regardless of the result of the Oklahoma State game.

What an intense season for the Big XII South (what's up with the North, what happened?!).

Do you smell that? Smell's like a bowl of Tostitos. Or is it just a crappy bowl of Cotton?

What an intense season for the Big XII South (what's up with the North, what happened?!).

Do you smell that? Smell's like a bowl of Tostitos. Or is it just a crappy bowl of Cotton?

Until Nebraska gets back to their 90s form, the North is a joke.

I smell a place near the ocean for Oklahoma. OU vs UF in the national championship game is my guess. Alabama is wayyy overrated and OU will jump Texas and win the South after beating TT and OSU, if TT doesn't lose to Baylor.

Until Nebraska gets back to their 90s form, the North is a joke.

I smell a place near the ocean for Oklahoma. OU vs UF in the national championship game is my guess. Alabama is wayyy overrated and OU will jump Texas and win the South after beating TT and OSU, if TT doesn't lose to Baylor.

I went to Miami the year OU played USC... FANTASTIC vacation, crappy game day! :(

That said, I have made a promise to to attend any bowl games as to not give any bad juju.

ok so 30-90 days. now when I get this website sent to me do i get the option of choosing all regions? I really dont care where I get sent...well let I really dont want to work on the east coast of the U.S. but every where else is pretty cool. cant I just select the U.S....? what about other countries?

and tell me all about the traditional v.s. non traditional interview and proccessing

at this point do I get to choose what type of facility I would like to work in?

ok so 30-90 days. now when I get this website sent to me do i get the option of choosing all regions? I really dont care where I get sent...well let I really dont want to work on the east coast of the U.S. but every where else is pretty cool. cant I just select the U.S....? what about other countries?

and tell me all about the traditional v.s. non traditional interview and proccessing

When you receive the Geo Pref. email, you have two places in which you get to pick your firts choices(ie, GA, TN). There is also a comment box under that to mention anything else that you want to say. We do not know exactly how much the comment box is taken into consideration.

There will be two drop down boxes to pick your two state preferences. Then you choose Tower / Enroute / Both Tower & Enroute. Then there is a comment box if you pick a large state that you list counties (for example, I picked TX as one of my states and Both Terminal & Enroute and in the comment box said 'Tarrant' county... therefore, I got ZFW)

Non Traditional info courtesy of Nathan: http://forums.jetcareers.com/applic...noucements/75321-non-pepc-process-update.html

PEPC info: Read any of the 900 PEPC threads on this page.

ROG so I can only choose the states that are offered? if i choose both tower and enroute does that keep me open to both? I was kind of interested in ARTCC....

what is the diff between traditional interview and non? who will i interview with here? I have Anchorage international and also Anchorage ARTCC here. i work right by the ARTCC. will i interview with one of them?

Back