ATP opening more locations

This is very interesting... I remember when I worked at ATP RIV about a year ago, they stopped us from flying into MYF. No reason given. We could still go to SEE, SDM, CRQ which made it even more strange. If they end up putting a location at MYF, that would be nice. Its probably the best place for them.

You were in RAL last year? When did you leave? I started the program there last July. As of that time we couldn't go any further south than CRQ.

You were in RAL last year? When did you leave? I started the program there last July. As of that time we couldn't go any further south than CRQ.

I was outta there December 2007. I remember when I started instructing, we could go to any airport we wanted except Class B primaries...

Im gonna go scope out the new location at MYF tomorrow. Gotta take the ATP written by the end of this month so maybe Ill fork out the cash and study there.

Im gonna go scope out the new location at MYF tomorrow. Gotta take the ATP written by the end of this month so maybe Ill fork out the cash and study there.

Please report in after the visit, SIU... I'm looking forward to some details of that location.

Not much there yet. There was one Seminole on the ramp at Gibbs. I went through the FBO and nobody from ATP was there. They are not set up for ATP writtens yet and the guy I talked to at 800-ALL-ATPS didnt know anything about the MYF location.

I think the Tampa location may be at Vandenberg (KVDF). It has a couple runways, just got an ILS and is under a 3 or 6 thousand shelf of Tampas bravo. If anyone knows definatly where it is please let me know.

Back