ATL A350 claims CRJ Tail

IMG_5896.jpeg

I know I'm just a beebee airline pilot but I'm shocked this doesn't happen more often [in Charlotte].

Or trying to taxi by the remote stands on the east side of AUS at night in a driving rainstorm. I mean, the lines are correct, if somewhat hard to see, but that one always gives me the heebeejeebees. And its also my fault on that side if it goes wrong. "Hold on, lemme pop this window and put my head outside like a freaking idiot, brb"

Some have cameras, but none of the cameras will show the wingtips. It’s basically “am I on the taxiway, where are the trucks, am I on centerline, cool look at me, I’m the king of the world standing on the tail!”

Besides, if you’re using a camera when spacing is questionable, it’s probably best to stop.

Haha, yesterday in CMH a CRJ pushed in front of us, we *probably* had enough room to squeeze between him and another RJ remote parked but after the DAL thing we were like, nah lets not make a meme page today. ATC was confused that we, WN, were not going to try and squeeze the lemon through the cracks. ATC goes, "yeah, you really threw us for a loop there. We had to check if you were WN"

Back