NovemberEcho
Dergs favorite member
They’ve re-approved flight deck training for controllers so if any of y’all got flights out of PHL or EWR and wouldn’t mind some company let’s coordinate (so long as I don’t have to shave my beard)
Pilots can have beards nowadays.They’ve re-approved flight deck training for controllers so if any of y’all got flights out of PHL or EWR and wouldn’t mind some company let’s coordinate (so long as I don’t have to shave my beard)
Small handful of airlines and some are still pretty strict on jumpseaters not having them too. There’s even a popup warning when you list on AA that says they won’t let you jumpseat with a beard.Pilots can have beards nowadays.
I had a pretty good one going by the middle of my 34 days off in August/SeptemberSmall handful of airlines and some are still pretty strict on jumpseaters not having them too. There’s even a popup warning when you list on AA that says they won’t let you jumpseat with a beard.
Sucks I don’t see a time where I’ll be allowed to have one, but I’m sure my wife is grateful.
Pilots can have beards nowadays.