Asking some info

I want to ask some questions to people who attended Sheffield : since I don't have any aviation background its good to pay 100$ to receive Sheffield's course material and try to understand something before going there? Im very motivated , but I really can't figure out what to expect during the course, how much workload I mean!! I know only that lessons laste from 8AM to 5PM from Mon to Sat and the fact that after each daily lesson I can get support from the tutor for 1hr!! What about the lessons? Someone would tell me something about them? Are there any pauses between each hour? I know only about the lunch pause..that's it? Are there any 5minutes-pause between each hour of lesson? How many books they use during the course? I know that the main subject is the weather(30% of the course, and I'll have in the first week a test about it), I have to expect something like the gleim's aviation weather or its another world respect to it? Outside the school how many hours of studying I will expect? I read that someone studied until late night...its that possible? I mean, is possible to be focused during the next lesson without having slept?!

I'll appreciate your support , thanks in advance guys :)

ask directly to eric morris: find the profile on this forum and send him a messge
He is the president of sheffiled

Back