Anyone Curious

rausda27

I was a little curious about what happened to CitationKid, 102 posts in a couple days then nada...Eagle...where did you bury the little guy???

[ QUOTE ]
I was a little curious about what happened to CitationKid, 102 posts in a couple days then nada...Eagle...where did you bury the little guy???

[/ QUOTE ]

Next to Hoffa.

Maybe he's on an extended trip.
smile.gif

What about Yaroslav? Unless he's still here and he's been using a spell checker...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe his Mom found out he was posting lots of detailed info about her job online and grounded him?

[ QUOTE ]
What about Yaroslav? Unless he's still here and he's been using a spell checker...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!!!
grin.gif

Yarso is around - his new name is Virusss. (he's already identified himself, so I am not "outing" him).

You know whats funny, I have seen citationkid post about 200 posts on jetcareers, and another forum in a matter of a couple days.

Isn't it nice to know how liked I am. I guess you guys just like making fun of me, do I make you feel insecure because I've flown jets at a younger age then you. I was never a jerk to any one, except Eagle, and I always apoligize when I have offended some one. I had never met any that I thought was a jerk in aviation, but now I know there are plenty of @$$es out there. I don't know what your problems are with me but I be happy if you would tell me. Why you think I'm lying I don't know, but there is nothing I can do about that. I wish some of you pilots would grow up and try being happy for me being in such a lucky position. Maybe one day I'll get out of the Citation or the Navajo in front of you and then maybe you'll belive me. I can tell you no one that I've met at airports have called me a fake.

Citationkid, the reason the majority of the posters are that way is that they really feel as if YOU took THEIR job. It's just plain jealousy, just remember that when you are in the flight levels in your jet and they are down there beating up the pattern in their 152s.

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, but at least we are able to LOG OUR TIME.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really that dumb. I must have said it in every other post. My mom is a CFIIME.

Hell I'm jealous of the guy
grin.gif

CJKid, since you asked, the thing is that most of us had and are having to work VERY hard to get to where we want to be. I'm not saying that you don't work hard too, but lots of us here are dead broke or even in debt after having spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on aviaton. You are very lucky to be able to train on someone elses dollar, not to mention the hours of experience and networking you have already built for yourself.

We actually are all very lucky to even be able to fly; lots of people can't for many reasons. You just seem to be the luckiest of the bunch, thats all!
laugh.gif

Back