Anyone Curious

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, but at least we are able to LOG OUR TIME.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really that dumb. I must have said it in every other post. My mom is a CFIIME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I am.....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, but at least we are able to LOG OUR TIME.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really that dumb. I must have said it in every other post. My mom is a CFIIME.

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I've heard it
wink.gif

I think its great you have access to flying with your mom. It's a great start to an aviation career if you choose to go that route. Sure some folks might be a little jealous of your opportunity, but just make light of it. Its great that you can log the time in the dual received slot, but you are going to have to earn the ability to log it as PIC or SIC just like the rest of us. Good luck!

[ QUOTE ]
I think its great you have access to flying with your mom. It's a great start to an aviation career if you choose to go that route. Sure some folks might be a little jealous of your opportunity, but just make light of it. Its great that you can log the time in the dual received slot, but you are going to have to earn the ability to log it as PIC or SIC just like the rest of us. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I just started fillling in the PIC colum this summer in gliders. You guys are talking like I knew how to fly before i could even spell airplane. I still had to do all the thing that you guys had to do. You are talking like what I do is easy just because my mom is a CFI, there isn't any thing hard about it and I work just as hard as the rest of you do. My mom only helps me out when I really need it. I'm sorry rausda27 I'm tired and don't like it when you say your more importen then me because of age, I got this forum and another mixed up with the CFIIME stuff, sorry.

Just to clarify I never said:

1) I was more Important
2) That this was due to your age

I would recommend that if you are going to be a mature member and contribute to these forums that you refrain from making such juvenile comments....this said, please continue...

Back