anybody worried...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
about the intese solar storm we may have tomorrow? I've heard that we might get some satellite/power disturbances and i just wonder how that actually would affect the planes in the air or the gps coordinates helping ATC controllers keep the planes in check...

if you need to read about the storm we may get - go here

yeah.. and maybe the fillings in our teeth will be magnetized more from the solar storm such that we hear things like in "real genius"...

grin.gif

Mr. Wacko's quote is even funnier:

"While flying back to Houston Texas from Grand Rapids Michigan, I glanced out the window and to my shock and surprise, I found (you guessed it) chemtrails. The longer we cruised, the more they came. Here's a clear shot of a chemtrail X near the jets wing, where two chemtrail jets have intersected at the same altitude. (A clear violation of FAA rules) In addition, we had 5 chemtrail jets fly by my window ( how dare they!) When we landed, I asked the Pilot if he saw these jets race past us but he said "no", nor did the control tower alert him of any either. The least they could have done is warn the pilot of their presense. You be the judge"

My response would be "Have a nice day sir, the nice lady in the red coat has your connecting gate information"

This one is funny:

"Bartlesville.... who would ever guess that a small little community of 35,000 people could be under attack by chemtrails. One resident told me that you could see the white flakes in the air come down from time to time. However, its hard to consider those flakes snow in 80 degree summer tempretures. You be the judge."

LOL......some one has been smoking something way too strong......
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LOL......some one has been smoking something way too strong......
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DOOOD.... I like uhh saw these yellow alien guys ya know? I was like uhhhh hey bra! And they were all, uhh take me to your leader? Man I'm thirsty! I'm gonna go get me like fifteen boxes of Krispy Kreme bra... Oh, hey Mr. Hand!

This only makes me think of a solar storm so big, it knocks out all computer circuitry whatsoever LOL!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a clear shot of a chemtrail X near the jets wing, where two chemtrail jets have intersected at the same altitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Life must be really exciting for these people! Only one step behind and always in pursuit the man in the shadows. Every day you're cheating death and working to free the minds of the masses!

blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...where two chemtrail jets have intersected at the same altitude. (A clear violation of FAA rules)

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder which part of the FARs covers chem trail convergence.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The least they could have done is warn the pilot of their presense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who ?
The Chemtrails ?
crazy.gif
grin.gif

Ku-Ku ( I think this guys was taking Opium !!! )

[ QUOTE ]
about the intese solar storm we may have tomorrow? I've heard that we might get some satellite/power disturbances and i just wonder how that actually would affect the planes in the air or the gps coordinates helping ATC controllers keep the planes in check...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno...but I am supposed to be flying around noon (EST) when it is supposed to "hit", so I suppose I'll be finding out!
smirk.gif

I don't know exactly how the GPS/ATC stuff goes, but most airliners (not sure on this, but I know all military planes) use inertial nav systems that are merely GPS aided; as long as you get a few GPS fixes periodically, the systems will be just fine.

I do GPS-aided inertial nav for military applications, and you can "coast" on IMU/Gyros without GPS for quite a while and not see significant errors; even a really cheap INS will only drift 40 ft/min or so without GPS, and I'm sure airliners have good INS's. You might not want to do any GPS approaches, but just as far as spacing traffic you'd be fine.

VORs and NDBs will probably not be affected, neither will eyeballs.

I bet this is mostly just media hype anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
Chemtrails are a'coming!

Here's my evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW, I have just never been that bored, or is it paranoid. That is impressive. My favorite is the "Chem Orb". Most people call that a lens flare. In fact, in Photoshop there is an affect for that same thing. Hey buddy, clean your lens and stop pointing at the sun! It will increase your paranoia!

So I get a tickle in my throat... I'm thinking it's because my morning dose of Torrefazione Italia Sardegna blended coffee is a little bitter, but what I do I see?

chem2.JPG

Eek!

Back