anybody worried...

Ze sky ees falleeng!! Ze sky ees falleeng!!

tongue.gif

Here's the chem trail haze that I saw from my balcony last night:

chem3.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
but most airliners (not sure on this, but I know all military planes) use inertial nav systems that are merely GPS aided; as long as you get a few GPS fixes periodically, the systems will be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our FMS (and most as far as I know) is based on dual GPS. I think that INS is mainly used by transoceanic flights.

If we lose GPS RAIM, the system operates as follows:
1. GPS
2. DME
3. VOR

It switches automatically and doesn't affect the way we fly the airplane.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys up at the flight levels get extra radiation because of this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got back from Ottawa....I'm glowing green....but thats from the •ty coffee.

I heard that these disturbances may affect cell phones. Hmm, maybe my phone will actually work everywhere now!

Can you hear me now?
Good!

[ QUOTE ]
as long as you get a few GPS fixes periodically, the systems will be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not so much anymore. The only INSs I've seen recently have had INOP stickers on them. GPS is much easier and cheaper these days. Of course, if you have an FMS it can find it's position based on DME.

Doug, that is a beautiful "chemtrail sunset"! Great view, I should know, I'm a "view-a-holic"!

Cough,cough, I think I just got chemtrailosasis from your photo. Are those guys really serious?!!! Talk about paranoid.

[ QUOTE ]
Here's the chem trail haze that I saw from my balcony last night:

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not chemtrail haze -sheesh...

it's wildfire chemtrail haze!!!! who knows what the gubment put in that wildfire smoke!!!
blush.gif

Here is something that I found searching for more info on the ChemTrails thing. These people are nuts!

Yes. Yes they are. Unfortunately, one of my good friends (former.. they moved and we lost touch) WHOLE-HEARTEDLY believed in "chemtrails" because a "Doctor" (primary care physician - not Ph.D.) told them about them.

They believed immediatetly without doing ANY research.

When I presented evidence that "chem trails" were nothing more than "CON-trails", they STILL didn't believe me and basically asked why I was being so "mean" and going to great lengths to disprove a "fact".

At that point, I just threw up my hands and left it alone.

People will believe what they want to believe. It's as simple as that.

R2F

Back