Any Helo guys going to Network JC 2006?

Come on guys? No one? We have to show these jet jockeys how to party! Scotty? 60 Driver? RynoB? Anyone?

Make sure you complete a risk assesment, have her inspect your car, print out driving directions and get the weather before you submit your leave form to her.

You know in a regular army unit it takes more paperwork to go on a pass than it does to fly a mission? Crazy!

When I was Stationed at Lewis I mentioned I wanted to go to BC to go boariding. Holy crap I had to have 3 breifings. Have paperwork signed and vehicle inspections all that. My fsg was pissed when I asked him where in the regs it said I needed to have a pass outside of the training enviorment. He couldn't find it though. I learned an important lesson that day, don't ask don't tell covers more than it's intended purpose.
Shane

We have to show these jet jockeys how to party!
oooh, i'm looking forward to that competition! you might have your work cut out for you! haha

and of course you're more than welcome to join us all, after all - Helo's are JC too!! :) i dunno why you wouldn't think you're welcome...that don't make no sense.

we got scotty's reservation...Chinook, your next buddy! don't let scotty one up ya now! :)

oooh, i'm looking forward to that competition! you might have your work cut out for you! haha

and of course you're more than welcome to join us all, after all - Helo's are JC too!! :) i dunno why you wouldn't think you're welcome...that don't make no sense.

we got scotty's reservation...Chinook, your next buddy! don't let scotty one up ya now! :)
I gotta beg my boss for the day off. Do you HAVE to show up on the Thursday, or is it cool to arrive on Friday?

you can arrive anytime you like! some people just fly in for the day and head right to the airport after the big gig....depends on how much you plan on drinking tho cuz flying with a hangover kinda sucks! haha

but yea, come in anytime.. when you get here, text msg us and we'll tell you where we're at/what's going on...that's the main reason we ask for a cell phone number.

Thanks for the info Kristie... I'm in. Plane ticket purchased at $20 paid!
Shane will not one-up me. (You better come now, boooiiiii!)

I'm thinking about it. Where do I find this $20 plane ticket? :) The best I can do from MI is like $500 right now.

John

Ha! That was SUPPOSED to read "Plane ticket purchased AND $20 paid." As in the registration fee. Whoops.

Plane ticket was more like $400... $20 would have been nice.

Back