Any good Gifts?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mom made me a quilt

[/ QUOTE ] your mom made you a quilt!!! how KEWL is that?! gosh.. that's gotta be one awesome gift!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is definitely an awesome gift. One of my friends made me a quilt for Christmas a few years back. I felt like such a jacka** when we exchanged gifts...I was like, here's your CD...and I got this gift that took months to make.

This year my roommate got me the movie "The Jerk." I'm not sure if he got it as a not-so-subtle hint or just because we watch funny movies all the time.
confused.gif

The other stuff I raked in included: foggles, a nalgene bottle, some Mach3 razor blades, a book, a picture frame, some socks, candy, some yummy breads my mom baked and express mailed to me, a gift cert. and some cold hard cash...everything I asked for and a lot more.
smile.gif

You all get some spendy gifts, man...watches, computers, et al. I'm waiting for someone to log on and say they got a GV.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My dad would have had to plow for IDOT during the day on xmas eve & day

[/ QUOTE ] your dad has to plow too huh? My dad works for VDOT.. is over 55 and they still have him put down for a week of snow duty every year... so when snow duty comes up - they have to plow for how many hours and it doesn't account for any work hours, so then they have to go to work after that (with practically no sleep)....I just don't get why they don't have the younger folks do that hard work or hire some people to plow in the winter time (other folks need jobs too)!!

[ QUOTE ]
The other stuff I raked in included: . . . some Mach3 razor blades . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother, sister, and I count on my Mom's generosity as a stocking stuffer to supply us with razor blades and Blistex until the next Christmas. She never fails . . .

I guess that she knows none of us would shave and we'd all have chapped lips if she didn't!

grin.gif

Back