Any Boston Area Pilots Want to Buy This in Partnership

I_Money

.watermarked_71c8ed1107f9d06ed2ebd04b06c87a03.jpg

I reckon we could get it for $5,000. I always wanted a Kolb, great visibility, looks like cheap fun flying. PM me if interested?

Great little plane. I flew one about 13 years ago and they are really fun.

FYI: If the BRS is out of date and you want a repack, it's $1-2K.

There's two on eBay right now.

I do!!!!!

However, not a pilot and currently reside in the, "Dirty South", so...............

Aircam FTW. There's actually a really nice one on barnstormers right now. Oh if only I had 100k laying around.

This post brought to you by beta from my iPhone.

I saw one about a year ago that had Rotax 582's rather than 912's. They only wanted roughly 40K for it.

Aircam FTW. There's actually a really nice one on barnstormers right now. Oh if only I had 100k laying around.

This post brought to you by beta from my iPhone.
Ya, except 100k for an aircam is simply insane considering what you can get for 100k.

I saw one about a year ago that had Rotax 582's rather than 912's. They only wanted roughly 40K for it.
I've seen some good deals on some experiementals, but every time they end up have a 2 stroke. No way in hell will I fly behind a smoker, worked on them enough on dirt bikes to know I don't want any more of that. The 912 though, heck ya!

I've seen some good deals on some experiementals, but every time they end up have a 2 stroke. No way in hell will I fly behind a smoker, worked on them enough on dirt bikes to know I don't want any more of that.
I have a lot of confidence in a well made, well maintained two-stroke that is operated correctly. I had a lot of confidence in my Rotax 447 but had little confidence in my 2SI (Cuyuna) 460.

I've seen some good deals on some experiementals, but every time they end up have a 2 stroke. No way in hell will I fly behind a smoker, worked on them enough on dirt bikes to know I don't want any more of that. The 912 though, heck ya!

I'd trade my biplane today for a nice Challenger II with a Rotax 582.

Back