another week, another disappointment

hmmm.....maybe it's better to think negative....you can't be disappointed if you don't get your hopes up, right?

That's my technique. I don't expect anything so when I do get something, it surprises me. It works well, though can be harder said than done sometimes. I am just trying to think long term.......

event.png

I called my rep, she hasn't gotten around to calling people yet and might get around to it in the next two weeks. Same answer I got two weeks ago.

God the FAA is worthless.

They are begging for applicants but can't get off their asses to hire the well qualified ones who have already jumped through 7 months of hoops.

I called my rep, she hasn't gotten around to calling people yet and might get around to it in the next two weeks. Same answer I got two weeks ago.

Who's your rep I'm hoping it's not B. Rogers with that attitude. I guess I better get used to it.

I never expected you too it was kind of a retorical smart butt question. Just seems like a bad attitude to have when people are making life decisions and planning moves based around their information.

I never expected you too it was kind of a retorical smart butt question. Just seems like a bad attitude to have when people are making life decisions and planning moves based around their information.

You're in the process of selling your soul, quit whining and get used to it. :sarcasm:

(just kidding, I'm feeling just as tortured as you guys)

Back