another week, another disappointment

I don't understand. Is Ryballz Philip's Doppleganger? How would anyone be able to interpret that other thread...

Uh, How u say if pickle porch sat hummingbird redhead, but golden retriever baseball watermelon levis brunette

I don't consider myself a know it all. I'm sometimes dense, but I call it blonde. And if you know what he was talking about in that link I posted, please enlighten me because I am still completely clueless as to what was happening in that thread.

Half the internet would understand what I posted. The other half are on JC scratching their heads.

I don't understand. Is Ryballz Philip's Doppleganger? How would anyone be able to interpret that other thread...

Uh, How u say if pickle porch sat hummingbird redhead, but golden retriever baseball watermelon levis brunette

Phillip touched my doppleganger one time. It wasn't all that bad.

I called aviation careers division between 4 and 6 times today, not quite sure, but each time there was no one available to take the call (please call back later).

I don't know why getting a call in there is so impossible! :(

This happens every time I try to call them. I don't know why I bother though, their answers seem so inconsistent.

Made me think of this: http://verizonfails.ytmnd.com/

Doesn't make a difference either way since they don't keep you on hold. It's just random luck if you get hold of them.

7 am on monday mornings is the best time to call. They just got in and you get them before they get to the grind. It took me 6 redials and I got ahold of Pam,a very nice lady.

ya'll need to chill out on those phone calls, especially those that applied after the febots

I see no reason to call the FAA unless the other applicants have received something that I have not.

ya'll need to chill out on those phone calls, especially those that applied after the febots

I see no reason to call the FAA unless the other applicants have received something that I have not.

yeah, it's not going to speed up things very much if they aren't able to do their work because they're constantly fielding phone calls and listening to voicemails? :confused:

Trust me phone calls don't speed any thing up. Like others have said if you can't handle waiting your already choosing the wrong profession, kindly call the FAA and withdraw your application so some one else can get the spot. I have waited about 18 months and JUST got a class date. Be happy that people are getting them quicker now. The government doesn't work fast no matter what they say the hiring crunch is.

Back