another week, another disappointment

They are begging for applicants but can't get off their asses to hire the well qualified ones who have already jumped through 7 months of hoops.

try waiting since June of 07!! :banghead:

I've strongly considered withdrawing my application.

Maybe you will get lucky and they will magically LOSE your application like they did mine, then you won't have to worry about it!! :buck: If they called me (or emailed or whatever) tomorrow and invited me to a PEPC, I'd have to think hard about whether or not to go. They've gotten my hopes up one too many times and I'm not going to be so naive as I was in the past! I already work at a crappy job, I don't need to trade one crappy job for another that pays about half what I'm making now. What was I thinking!! [/rant]

I am going to withdraw my application and work hard to be the next appointed FAA Administrator.:sarcasm::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

God the FAA is worthless.

They are begging for applicants but can't get off their asses to hire the well qualified ones who have already jumped through 7 months of hoops.

I've strongly considered withdrawing my application.

Perhaps maybe you should drop your application....You apparently dont want the job bad enough to wait a little while longer and dont seem to realize that there are others who have waited LONGER than you and are STILL waiting...

Are you still the unedcuated person from this previous post?

http://forums.jetcareers.com/899680-post43.html

On the flip side he must be a quick learner. I mean in the span of one week he has learned english.

for a bunch of know it alls you guys sure are pretty dense.

I don't consider myself a know it all. I'm sometimes dense, but I call it blonde. And if you know what he was talking about in that link I posted, please enlighten me because I am still completely clueless as to what was happening in that thread.

I don't consider myself a know it all. I'm sometimes dense, but I call it blonde. And if you know what he was talking about in that link I posted, please enlighten me because I am still completely clueless as to what was happening in that thread.

I think he was at Hooter's trying to look like he was working to impress the waitress.

I am :confused:, wtf was that link about?

The waiting sucks, but I think this will be the least of our concerns during a career with the FAA.

The waiting sucks, but I think this will be the least of our concerns during a career with the FAA.

You got that right!!! Waiting sucks!!!! It can be stressful for some but it is minuscule compared to the stress ATC'ers have to deal with on a daily basis.

Perhaps maybe you should drop your application....You apparently dont want the job bad enough to wait a little while longer and dont seem to realize that there are others who have waited LONGER than you and are STILL waiting...

Are you still the unedcuated person from this previous post?

http://forums.jetcareers.com/899680-post43.html

Perhaps maybe you should drop your concern for other people. If you've been waiting longer than I have, perhaps it would be in your interest to find out why. Maybe the FAA is turned off by your punctuation and capitalization skills.

You worry about you, I'll worry about me.

Back