And AMR Management doesn't expect guys to jump ship or call in sick?

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
1113C Pilot Implementation Schedule:

Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.31.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.32.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.32.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.32.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.32.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.32.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.33.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.33.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.33.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-09-19 at 11.33.30 PM.png

This makes me physically ill, and I don't have a dog in their fight, I can't imagine what an AA pilot is thinking looking at these 'terms.' Such as - scheduling and re-assingment to the FAR limits, with no fatigue policy listed. Changing Trip/Duty Rigs, min day, and etc.

You'd think that they were working at Mesa.

No minimum guarantee? How the hell is someone supposed to budget for that? One month you could have 77 hours and the next month 52. It's all up to management and how they want to build schedules.....

FYI, if I ever say that I'm applying to AA, JC members have blanket authority from me to line up and kick me square in the nuts.

Whatever. $40/hour will buy a whole lot of jock straps. :D

Jesus Christ I was kidding, why is there a burning cross on my lawn?

You know what's REALLY insulting about all this?

AMR's new regional affiliates that will be operating as "American Eagle" in LAX and DFW BOTH have better work rules than their mainline counterpart.

It's a Brave New World, folks.

This is just my opinion, but I really think this is why we are hiring. AA knew they would have a reaction like this from their pilot group. I think they will take this flying they are unable to staff and give it to the regionals. the only thing AA cares about is their international ops. They could care less who brings the bodies to the big plane. The first big noticeable change will be ST Louis. I think you'll see the 80's and 75's disappear very quickly. It will all (or mostly) be rj's soon. I'm sure aa wouldn't mind sending more 80's to row sooner then planned.
Personally I'm done with regionals, and if/when I find something outside this mess I'll be gone.

:ooh:

Oh Mah Gawd.

You know how sometimes, something REALLY awful happens to you, and people say, "Hey, maybe it'll be for the better!" Well, 10 years ago I laughed when people said that to me.

It's. True.

I was one of the LUCKY ones, my axe fell swiftly and it was over for me before I knew what happened. My poor co-workers left behind are the ones I pity now.

If they all quit there'll probably be a line of people out the door looking for AMR to put them in a "big jet" too.

Doug Parker will come to the rescue anyday now.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Wow. A merger with US Airways really looks better.

Were there any CEOs or management groups of the past that AA workers liked?

Wow. A merger with US Airways really looks better.

Were there any CEOs or management groups of the past that AA workers liked?

That's what everyone is saying. Horton is in Neverland thinking that AMR is a viable carrier by itself against behemoths like UAL and DAL

With 3 Legacies and airlines will likely finally be able to maintain a sustainable profit over the long term, just like the Railroad industry

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Back