An "open house" at Jet University? YAY!

OK guys... This is official. Yeterday Jet U closed its doors, leaving 50 students with no training and no money. Another sad story, but it was written all over the walls.:(

I feel sorry for the JetU students that got screwed, but honestly, this profession is much better off without JetU. I wonder how far behind the other "pilot mills" are from closing their doors?

Wow! I remember about a month ago they had ads on climbto350 for flight instructor openings. I'm also surprised they only had 50 students...I thought they were getting into training Indian students.

There website only says "News to be announced soon" now.

I love the bio about Heath, good god failed two upgrade checks to captain, then have a row with your boss. Top it off disappear after all of this happen and make your assistant defend your title.

[modhat]my apologies to rd757. he posted a website that someone else posted earlier in a thread which I closed immediately. In my haste I took it as the same person posting it again.[/modhat]

Wow! I remember about a month ago they had ads on climbto350 for flight instructor openings. I'm also surprised they only had 50 students...I thought they were getting into training Indian students.

There website only says "News to be announced soon" now.

Yes, out of the 50 they had about 13. My boss and myself are trying to get all of them now before theyare getting kicked out from the building where they live, before they become homeless, provide them with housing and do the best in our power to help continue with their training. Some of the guys lost more than $80K...

I love the bio about Heath, good god failed two upgrade checks to captain, then have a row with your boss. Top it off disappear after all of this happen and make your assistant defend your title.

I had the displeasure of knowing the little worm when I worked at GIA. I remember when he came back from his failed attempt at Comair and tried to blame his sim partner for his failure. Never mind the fact that his sim partner passed. :rolleyes:

Him and Ottosen were absolute slime.

I just want you JC people to know this thread was responsible for JetU shutting down. Nice job....

Can we target Gulfstream PFJ next? Oh boy...that would be something....

"I had the displeasure of knowing the little worm when I worked at GIA."

By the way, has anyone noticed the that head of the RAA happens to share the same last name with Heath. That would be Cohen. The coincidence just boggles my little mind....

Can we target Gulfstream PFJ next? Oh boy...that would be something....

Unfortunately, I think ATP just signed a new deal with GIA to provide them with customers after they finish their ratings at ATP. I think they get their ratings, go to GIA for $25k, then go back to ATP to get their instructor certs.

Unfortunately, I think ATP just signed a new deal with GIA to provide them with customers after they finish their ratings at ATP. I think they get their ratings, go to GIA for $25k, then go back to ATP to get their instructor certs.

Falcon Aviation Academy also has a similar and just as disappointing program.

Back