Ameriflight

My old CFI was hired directly into the Chieftan in PHX, then upgraded to the 99, then the Metro...all in PHX. He actually loved his QOL once he was in the 99. He left for AZ DPS flying...jerk.

No he didn't iirc he took a metro gig up there with no ak time than into the 737
After a year or two

No he didn't iirc he took a metro gig up there with no ak time than into the 737
After a year or two
Trans Northern I presume...... Now that's a feeder gig. Because ANC is so far away from MEM and SDF feeders up there are pretty much a 9-5 gig, if that.

I was hired straight into the 99, class date in two weeks. I have just shy of 500 multi time, but I've heard of people getting hired into the 99 with around 300 multi. Also there was a guy who was in the June class with a few friends of mine that put in a bid to upgrade to the 99 last week and got it.

Good luck man, as inverted said, it'd be best not to be too happy about that publicly.

We had a direct hire (who's now my buddy) who thought he was "better" than my 'jo buddies, but a few of us 99 drivers gave him a "come to jesus" talk. He immediately turned in to a good guy.

If 'jo pilots want an upgrade, they need to ask/demand. Waiting for a bid and assuming that seniority means something will get you nowhere. Daily phone calls.

Good luck man, as inverted said, it'd be best not to be too happy about that publicly.

We had a direct hire (who's now my buddy) who thought he was "better" than my 'jo buddies, but a few of us 99 drivers gave him a "come to jesus" talk. He immediately turned in to a good guy.
scumbag Steve to good guy greg. I knew a 99 driver out of oak that had that same attitude. It was tacky.

haha! Never heard that before.

Couldn't find a better example, but this is the jist of the two.
good-guy-greg-scumbag-steve_c_111888.jpg

Back