American Reaches Agreement in Principal

That reminds me of talking to a new hire here. This is his first job. He is so afraid of working with women because he might end up in HR. You really might want to evaluate who you are as a person if that is your biggest worry.

I flew with a captain once who would not make eye contact with any of the female FAs because he was worried he'd get in trouble. It was pretty strange.

That reminds me of talking to a new hire here. This is his first job. He is so afraid of working with women because he might end up in HR. You really might want to evaluate who you are as a person if that is your biggest worry.

I flew with a captain once who would not make eye contact with any of the female FAs because he was worried he'd get in trouble. It was pretty strange.

I wonder if either of them are this person from APC:

"Same is true for female pilots. I’ll drop a trip if I see that I’ll be sharing the cockpit with a female. Nothing personal. Nothing against her abilities. There are certain career problems that I want to stay LIGHTYEARS away from. DUI and false accusations come immediately to mind. I’ve worked way to hard to get blindsided by any of that.

Give them no opportunity."

I wonder if either of them are this person from APC:

"Same is true for female pilots. I’ll drop a trip if I see that I’ll be sharing the cockpit with a female. Nothing personal. Nothing against her abilities. There are certain career problems that I want to stay LIGHTYEARS away from. DUI and false accusations come immediately to mind. I’ve worked way to hard to get blindsided by any of that.

Give them no opportunity."

Please tell me that post was a poor attempt at humor.

My rule for interacting with people is thus:

The default ring tone on my phone is “silent”

You have to earn an audible ring tone with me. The rules are not hard, but very specific, and if you mess up task 12, you have to start over. Neatness and handwriting count. Show your work.

Last edited:

You have to earn an audible ring tone with me. The rules are not hard, but very specific, and if you mess up task 12, you have to start over. Neatness and handwriting count. Show you work.

That's how I have my apple watch set up! If it doesn't buzz my watch, changes are I can get back to them later, if at all. :)

You have to earn an audible ring tone with me. The rules are not hard, but very specific, and if you mess up task 12, you have to start over. Neatness and handwriting count. Show your work.

Mine is on silent for everyone….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only place the ringer is on is at home.

Back