ALPA Dues Refund

It's amazing the outrage signing up for direct deposit amongst our pilot group. They trust the company way more than the union. we are effe

I’m not really shocked at what people get outraged about anymore on Jetflyers. We still have people posting covid vaccine polls on that thing, but “I’m not trying to stir the pot”. I’m sure election season will be fun…

I’m not really shocked at what people get outraged about anymore on Jetflyers. We still have people posting covid vaccine polls on that thing, but “I’m not trying to stir the pot”. I’m sure election season will be fun…
Political stuff gets squashed pretty quick.

Conspiracy theories about how a foreign airline is going to bring 737s into the US and fly them on ALL our domestic routes? Not so much.

I just got off a Helldivers 2 sesh, spreading managed democracy!
My kid introduced me to HD2… first time I think I’ve really felt old. (I’m not, but you know- get the feels from time to time.)

Managed democracy is over rated. Manic democracy is where it’s at.

I just got off a Helldivers 2 sesh, spreading managed democracy!
I guess fwiw- my tag in HD2 is the same
As here.

I mean I’ll drop a 380 on your head every now and then, but, it’s done with love.

If you see a random running around with a strat stuck to his foot… also prob me. Prob run the opposite direction I am. Have about 6 seconds left.

I guess fwiw- my tag in HD2 is the same
As here.

I mean I’ll drop a 380 on your head every now and then, but, it’s done with love.

If you see a random running around with a strat stuck to his foot… also prob me. Prob run the opposite direction I am. Have about 6 seconds left.

It’s ON! :). Actually I haven’t played for a bit. They did a pretty big update on Elite Dangerous and No Man’s Sky so I’ve been distracted.

Our group is split demographically. The oldsters and retirees are on “Widget Chit Chat” on a forum and everyone else is on FB. Two very different environments. The forum is largely “They lied about Invermectin!” Whereas facebook is largely “is this a reroute? YGTBSM”

It’s ON! :). Actually I haven’t played for a bit. They did a pretty big update on Elite Dangerous and No Man’s Sky so I’ve been distracted.
How do those run on the deck? I’ve actually
Just picked up a ASUS ally X yesterday so that I can stop lugging my heavy gaming laptop around with me.

Back