ALPA Dues Refund

I started calling Seattle HQ “The Deathstar” like two years ago. Finally heard someone say it recently and it made my cold dark heart melt. I did a thing!
When I was the red headed stepchild of Alaska, my ringtone for CS was the “Imperial March” theme 😂😂😂

didn’t APA get hacked/held with ransomware in the past year? I am no company man but it’s slightly obtuse to believe that the union has better information security than a fortune xxx corporation

didn’t APA get hacked/held with ransomware in the past year? I am no company man but it’s slightly obtuse to believe that the union has better information security than a fortune xxx corporation
Ehhhh, the Association (as in ALPA, not APA; who cares what those maniacs do) does a pretty good job overall.

To be fair, ALPA has been doing this BS of sending what looks like legit emails to fake-out a phish/scam and admonish you for falling for it.

So you’ll have to excuse some people if they don’t trust any ALPA direct deposit setup email.

PWNED!

It's amazing the outrage signing up for direct deposit amongst our pilot group. They trust the company way more than the union. we are effed.

It’s tremendously confusing. I didn’t sign up for direct because I just prefer that to be a really ‘small circle’ of people that have that information, but nothing conspiratorial.

The ones that see a vast conspiracy need psychological evaluations.

To be fair, ALPA has been doing this BS of sending what looks like legit emails to fake-out a phish/scam and admonish you for falling for it.

So you’ll have to excuse some people if they don’t trust any ALPA direct deposit setup email.

PWNED!

I’ve seen zero.

Maybe you’re being phished.

They’ve been sending them to @alpa.org addresses but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen one.

"You can afford a Tumi bag, trust me."
I have two! Best bags on earth.

One is right there under my seat:

IMG_2527.jpeg

Back