Allegiant Pilot Attrition

Not that it is the same situation and I hope for your long term employment, but I was hired at Airnet with no end in sight.
Thanks... I certainly hope so. If it doesn't work out for one reason or another hopefully the pilot group would be able to find jobs elsewhere quickly.

Thanks, I (we) appreciate it, we actually voted in the IBT two years ago (cue the boo hiss!).But yes, things are moving forward and progress has been made.

That said, were technically a travel company, not just an airline. Our website is designed to not only charge for seats and bags, but sell entire vacations, hotel, rental car, even shows such as blue man group. This makes up an even greater portion of our revenue than bag fees. supposedly most of our seats are sold at an avg loss of a few dollars per ticket. Love it or hate it this gives us more staying power IMO. The concept is that you buy your entire vacation on the ALGT site.

This allows us to be profitable in markets other airlines aren't regardless of labor costs.

The big market to watch on this is CVG. ALGT and F9 are really teeing up and normally our management avoids competition like the plague, this time were going head to head on at least 4 routes AFAIK. Should be interesting.
Do employees get a discount on any packages?

I've heard (but I don't have anything factual to reference) that MG owns like 130 something businesses, G4 is just one of them.

Sorry for being a little off topic but can someone tell me with whom Allegiant has ZED fair agreements with?
Tia

Quite a few... but to start:

Adria, AirBaltic, Condor, Cathay P, Dragonair, Lufthansa, Air France, Emirates, FinnAir, Fincomm, US Airways, SWA, Hawaiian, Iceland Air, Quantas, TAM, and Yemenia. I hear there's beautiful fireworks in Sana'a during Ramadan!

Back