Allegiant Air hiring

Just accepted an offer! The more I read about Allegiant, the more excited I get. The company isn't even twenty years old and its the most profitable per relation to size already. Strong future indeed.
Until they put one into the ground, doesn't seem like they're too far off.

Until they put one into the ground, doesn't seem like they're too far off.

Come on now...

Other airlines in this country have had much more egregious incidents lately than Allegiant has had in its entire existence. Just because their workgroups are disgruntled and choose to air their dirty laundry to the tabloids doesn't mean they are unsafe. Too many people here have short memories and forget just how nasty labor relations issues can get at any airline (refer to American not 4 years ago). It's not hard to drum up ugly stories for the press if you are sufficiently motivated.

This thread is embarrassing. Congrats to Derriko for the new job, enjoy Vegas, the new gig, and the new facility.

Judging by Allegiant's presence at The Aviation Safety InfoShare two weeks ago, I would say they are embracing a positive safety culture. All airlines are the same, we just have a different paint scheme on the side. Congrats @derriko

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Turns out its a class of 4 instead of 5 or 6.

And trust me, in my short 3 years in the dx and aviation world, ive already been through this lol. Republic went through a 7 year pilot contract battle, while Allegiant is only at 2.

Back