Here are the highlights:[FONT="]Tentative Agreement Passes Membership Ratification[/FONT]
The Tentative Agreement reached last month has been ratified with 84.26% of the pilots who voted casting their ballot in favor of the new contract. A total of 1,264 pilots, or 95.4% of pilots eligible to vote, did so. The official ballot results are attached to this Update.
The MEC will immediately begin the process of implementing the new contract. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) 09-05, found in the back of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, provides a timeline for the implementation of our new work rules, especially those regarding monthly BBH and reserve line awards, training and scheduling. We will continue to keep you updated as changes are phased in and ask for your patience while we transition to our new CBA.
- ~22% Payrate increase (~16% immediately, then 1.5, 1.5, 1.8% yearly)
- Non-RON per diem $2.00 up from $1.30
- Performance Based Pay Program (profit sharing)
- Short Call reserve (2 hour) with 79 hour guarantee. Short Call Reserves can preference trips.
- Long Call Reserve (11 hour) with 75 hour guarantee, 2 hours of pay the first time they are converted to short call and 1 hour of pay for each additional conversion. Long Call Reserves can pick up trips from open time the day prior provided the trip meets certain criteria.
- Day off for reserves for a total of 12 days off per bid period, One 120 Hour block, One 72 hour block, Two 48 hour blocks.
- Real Time Trip Trading to be implemented
- Three Retirement Options: Current A(Pension)/B Plan(401k), Rebalanced (less A, more B), B Plan only. All future new hires, B Plan only.